How to create similar models in a few clicks
Today, we would like to tell you about such opportunity as Inventor iLogic. Parametric 3D modeling allows you to create similar models in a few clicks.
Do you know about iLogic?
iLogic is a technology in Autodesk Inventor that allows users and administrators to create logic in the form of VB.net to accomplish tasks. Rules are developed and organized using snippets and other code writing statements to run at given times to consistently do some of the work that engineers and designers need to do.
- Because of it we can do qualitatively:
- Configuration from parts to large assemblies
- Managing iProperties
- Checking model parameters
iLogic also helps with:
- Creating assemblies for a configuration
- Creating iLogic rules and forms
- Preparing a database of 3D models
We can also set up a product configurators rapidly and consistently.